Great Places in Thailand to Be During New Year Countdown
Time waits for no man (or woman), or so the saying goes and we are only a few weeks from the end of one year and the start of another. You are probably asking yourself where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that we were prepping for Xmas and here we are again!
Wherever you happen to be in Thailand, here are some amazing places that you could visit to see in the New Year.
- Phuket – The premier resort in Thailand, book a couple of nights at a Bangtao Beach hotel and you’re right in the centre of the action. If you have yet to experience New Year in Phuket, get ready for an amazing experience as there are so many parties and beach activities you can join. Right in the middle of high season, you should be looking for the right accommodation now and Bangtao Beach is highly favoured by many.
- Pattaya –While this eastern seaboard tourist resort has been quieter than normal, thanks to the pandemic, there are some great shows set for the New Year, with probably the best firework display in the country. Book early if you are spending New Year in Pattaya and you won’t be disappointed.
- Bangkok rooftop bars – If you are stuck in the city, there are some amazing rooftop bars where you’ll have a good view of the many firework displays along the Chao Phraya River. Much like all the other popular New Year venues, the best rooftop bars accept reservations so do book your spot and you can enjoy a breath-taking view while sipping your favourite cocktail.
- Chao Phraya River – New Year is a time when the big riverside hotels offer party trips up and down the river; a 4-hour experience with a buffet to die for and some authentic Thai dancing. We can’t think of a better way to see in the New Year, can you?
- Khaosan Road – The second best place in Bangkok to be for the countdown has to be KSR, where many foreigners will be celebrating and waiting for that explosive countdown to begin. Lots of variety for street food and the vendors always have amazing LED gadgets to make for a fun night.
With New Year less than one month away, decide where to go and make an online booking to avoid disappointment. The Thai people love celebrations and you can be sure to find a lot of exciting things to do for the New Year countdown.
- Plan Your Trip To America With These Travel Expert Tips February 1, 2023
- Book the Best Possible Wedding Hotel January 16, 2023
- Take Your Next Holiday on The Stunning Island of Koh Samui January 1, 2023
- Great Places in Thailand to Be During New Year Countdown December 6, 2022
- How to Hire a Catamaran? October 26, 2022
- Best Places in Chandigarh Adored by All Shopaholics September 9, 2022
- How to Book a Resort for Working Abroad in Pattaya August 21, 2022
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- August 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019