Seattle is famed for many things, and you will always find many reasons to come back to this seaport city, time and again. If you are coming here for the first time, we have a quick guide that will mention things you must see and experience.
- Discovery Park. Don’t miss the Discovery Park, which is great for hiking and light adventure trails. The Park is huge, so expect to spend at least half a day, discovering the beauty of nature.
- Pike Place Market. You cannot come to Seattle and not see the Pike Place Market. There are numerous shops and stores here, and it remains an iconic attraction by all means. Just vibe of the place is worth your time.
- Enjoy fine-dining. No matter what kind of food you enjoy, you will find enough options here. Don’t missWhiskey Prime Steakhouse – easily the best steakhouse in WA. Make sure to have a reservation in advance.
- Museum of Pop Culture. Anyone who is a fun of pop culture should visit Museum of Pop Culture, which has some amazing stuff on display. The museum also conducts workshops, which you can check.
- Seattle Great Wheel. Many may find this a cliché inclusion on this list, but we recommend that you make time for it. The view is incredible from the top, and you have these nice capsule enclosures, so the experience is worth it even on a rainy day.
- Pacific Science Center. This is your standard science museum, but is huge by many measures. It also houses two IMAX theatres, and if you are a science enthusiast, you will actually find a bunch of exhibits worth exploring.
- Space Needle. The last one on our list is Space Needle, which is among the most famed things in this city. Make sure to head to the top, from where you can check stunning views of the region, and with the recent renovation, Space Needle deserves all your attention.
Finally, if you are a fan of gambling, do check the popular casino resorts near Seattle. Some are super fun and enjoyable, and you can expect luxury stay, awesome casino games, live entertainment and more. The best resorts are a little away from the city rush, so this could be your perfect weekend escape too. Just plan in advance and book your stay, so as to get the room of your choice!
- Plan a vacation: Travel Tips to Help You Save Time and Money March 21, 2021
- Reviews On Hotel Chateau Bromont In France March 16, 2021
- The Annual Humpback Whale Migration: What you Need to Know March 6, 2021
- Spend you day at a Magnolia Forest RV Park February 6, 2021
- Choosing The Best Hotel For A Shopping Trip In Bangkok January 22, 2021
- Finding Your Perfect House In Bangkok January 14, 2021
- Making Your Hotel In Bangkok A Success January 14, 2021